2. Personal data collected
- We collect and process certain personal data about you for the purposes specified in section 3 below.
- When you book a room at our hotel through our website or when you communicate with us in any other way, we collect the following data:
- name, address, phone number and e-mail address; and payment details as well any other personal data you provide to us.
3. How we use your personal data
- We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to handle your booking request;
- to provide you with customer service and to communicate with you about our service;
- to communicate with you about special offers, promotions and other news about our services, including via email, telephone and/or text messages, but always subject to your specific consent to prevent, detect and investigate fraud or illegal activity related to our services; and
- to comply with our legal obligations and for establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights.
4. Sharing your personal data
- We may share your personal data with the below categories of third parties:
- service providers assisting with our business activities such as our payment services providers, hosting providers, accounting firms and law firms;
- regulators and public authorities, such as the police and the tax authorities, but only to the extent required by law, court order or if necessary to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including suspected or attempted fraud; and
- other third parties with your consent.
- You can rest assured that any such transfer of your personal data will take place in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and subject to appropriate security measures.
5. Legal basis for processing your personal data
- for the performance or entering into a contract with you; and
- for compliance with our legal obligations, including in respect of payment processing and financial account management.
- We will also process your personal data on the basis of any consent provided by you, for example to communicate with you about special offers, promotions, events and other news about our services.
6. Protection and storage of your personal data
- We take your privacy serious and will accordingly ensure that appropriate technical and organisational safeguards are in place at all times in order to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage, destruction, alteration or disclosure.
- The personal data we collect about you will only be stored by us for as long i) as necessary for us to provide the services requested by you or ii) as required by applicable law.
7. Right to access and rectify your personal data
- Subject to certain conditions set out in data protection legislation, you have the following rights in respect of your personal data:
- the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we have collected about you and to transmit said copy to another data controller;
- the right to update or amend the personal data we have collected about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to erase or restrict the processing of the personal data we have collected about you;
- the right to object to the processing of the personal data we have collected about you, including in respect of any data processed for direct marketing purposes;
- the right to withdraw any consents you have provided in respect of our processing of your personal data; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency (“Datatilsynet”).
9. Contact us
Fredens Torv 10-12
8000 Aarhus C
Phone: +45 8618 2400